Marketing and Communications Executive (Part Time)
Salary: £36,000 p.a. pro rata => for a 2-3 day week (15-22.5 hours): £14,400 – £21,600
Closing date: Midday on Tuesday 28th February
Interviews: 7th or 9th March
Overview of Role
The heart of this role is producing content, materials and campaigns that promote Creative Land Trust’s mission and increase its profile. This includes;
– Managing CLT’s website, newsletters and social media presence;
– Managing the media communications plan, including tactical and responsive press releases and processes for announcements;
– Maintaining, updating and reporting on our marketing plan.
A more detailed job description can be found here. Some of the elements of this can be tailored around your experience and availability.
The role is London based but we work remotely. We actively support part time working and are very flexible about working patterns. We particularly encourage applications from under-represented groups within the arts sector.
– Previous experience in planning and delivering engaging content for websites, newsletters and social media is essential;
– Experience with the property or arts sector is desirable.
Please send a CV and covering letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including links to digital marketing or other online content that you have produced.